Church of San Sebastian
The Church of San Sebastian, next to the convent of the Dominicans, currently hosting the City Hall, was built in 1500 by the will of the Lord of Galatone, Giovanni Castriota. The present Baroque structure dates back to 1712. The statement, made entirely of local carparo, recalls the decoration of the near Sanctuary of the Crucifix. The interior has a single nave and chancel, presented two Baroque side altars hosting valuable paintings, including that of Our Lady of the Rosary, by the painter from Nardò, Donato Antonio D'Orlando. The nave is characterized by tall pilasters, on which are set against stone statues.