Nice and responsible assistants and leaders will take care of the children, all day and night.
The summer camp is situated in Otranto’s countryside and very close to beaches, ideal for spending a fascinating holiday in Salento. The comfortable and functional camp, surrounded by woods, country-houses is only few kilometres from Otranto, one of the most beautiful medieval towns inItaly. The small number of children admitted at the camp allows the leaders to take care of them during all their staying.
- Italian Language: 3 hours a day of learning activities.... for learning Italian in a fun way.
- Nature: Our young guests will rediscover what nature has to offer by learning to identify animals and plants by means of games and excursions. For all those interested, there is the possibility of taking part in small experiments and star gazing.
- Beach: we will spend the hot afternoons of South of Italy on the famous beaches of Otranto.
- Sport:Team sports, yoga, soccer, beach volley, competitions, tournaments, excursions.
- Creative activities: kite-making, pottery, photography, painting. Ample space is given to expressive activities such as: skits, puppets, singing, dancing, karaoke, and theatre arts.
- Magic evenings: eachevening we all get together to sing, act out skits, dance, have fun around a campfire, in a caring and fun atmosphere.
Opening date and fees:
from second half of June to first half of July
2 weeks: Euro 880,00 Each extra day: Euro 61,00
We ask that forty percent is paid up front with the balance to be paid by April 20th; all money is fully refundable if we will not reach the right number of students.
The fees include:
-accommodations in rooms with 3 beds and bathroom;
-4 abundant meals: breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner;
- camp counsellors and assistants on site for the whole stay (there is one camp counsellor each 7/10 children)
-all the activities described in the programme;
- tutoring during the flight and transportation from the airport to the camp site.
The fees do not include:
- fly tickets
-any extras; or anything else that is not specifically mentioned in the programme.